As we get closer to September, retailers everywhere are getting their businesses ready for the busy holiday season. This is the best time to look at refreshing your in-store merchandising and getting ready to grow both your online and in-store sales. With that in mind, we have launched a new version of the ACE-Shopify Integration Add-On. We’re so excited about our latest version, we’d like you to have it too! Until the end of August 2017, save $150 off the regular price of $750 for our add-on webstore integration.
With our latest integration, manage both in-store and Shopify online sales and inventory, right from your ACE Retail point-of-sale system. Keep your inventory quantities up-to-date, avoid duplication and save time by using our integration to:
- Auto-import online orders to ACE
- Auto-add new online customers to ACE
- Auto-post online payments to ACE for cashout reconciliation
- Auto-post default taxes from online orders to the same tax accounts in ACE for easy reporting
- Auto-update inventory QTY OH from Shopify to ACE and vice-versa as they are selling
- Auto-update descriptions, weights and tags directly from ACE to your online store
- Auto-update prices from ACE (regular price, MSRP, sale price, pricelist) to your online store
- Option to auto-upload new products from ACE to your online store
- Upload products with multiple attributes directly from ACE to your online store
- Hide/Delete products in-store, online or in both directly from ACE
- Option to use Description 2 field in ACE inventory items for online product names
This integration is a one-time fee and includes 1 support call to show you how to configure ACE with your Shopify online store. For more information on how our integration works or to take advantage of our one-time special, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need further assistance building your e-commerce site, customizing themes or integrating your online store to ACE, please check out our latest Shopify Setup Packages.