Equipment Warranty Information
Equipment Warranty Policy
All new equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty policies. Original manufacturer warranty periods may vary depending on products and manufacturers. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website or product manuals/packaging details for more information.
Generally, the manufacturer’s limited warranty will only cover the product for manufacturing defects and will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, etc. In no way does ACE POS Solutions Ltd. warrant any product for fitness of use or for representations made by the manufacturer.
Procedure to receive Manufacturer’s Warranty Coverage:
- If you are an active support plan member, contact ACE POS Solutions via the Contact Us Form on the footer of every page or by email at email@example.com to document any new equipment defects with our support service.
- If ACE POS Solutions support staff are unable to resolve the problem over the phone or by email and deems the product is defective, the customer will be required to send in the product with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for warranty service directly with the manufacturer.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number can be obtained by contacting the equipment manufacturer directly. With the provided RMA number, the customer can ship the defective item back to the closest Manufacturer Service Location with the RMA number labelled on the outside of the package. Please also include a copy of the product invoice and any email correspondence that ACE POS Solutions’ support staff have provided.
- We recommend that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard the equipment from damage during shipping as Manufacturers do not warrant physically damaged products. The customer must pay for shipping and provide the necessary information and receipt for reimbursement, if applicable.
- Once any hardware issues are resolved directly with the manufacturer, please email ACE POS Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying to any existing ACE POS support ticket email to schedule an appointment for any required hardware re-configuration with your POS solution. Please make sure that you include any existing support ticket # in your correspondence.
If a product is found to be defective and ACE POS Solutions was informed of the defect within 3 business days of delivery receipt, ACE POS Solutions will assist the customer to send it back to the manufacturer for warranty service. If equipment is found to be defective after 3 business days of delivery receipt but within the manufacturer warranty period, the customer will have to contact the manufacturer directly for any service requests.
After 3 business days of delivery receipt and within the manufacturer warranty period, ACE POS Solutions can help facilitate warranty service between customer and the manufacturer but will not cover any expenses incur (e.g. shipping cost) for such warranty service. It is recommended that customers deal directly with the manufacturer for all retail products for faster turnaround times. Some manufacturers offer direct-swap, cross-ship, or even next-day to-your-door replacement warranty services. ACE POS Solutions is limited to the service level offered by the manufacturer or supplier. Please read the equipment warranty information carefully before contacting us.
Last modified: January 1, 2017